Heart Disease - Heart Care at Home
Managing heart disease at home can be complex as well as overwhelming for both the patient and their caregivers or family. The Summa
At Home™ team has extensive experience in home care solutions for the prevention and care of patients with heart disease. We have designed a program that addresses improving the quality of life, including education regarding a heart healthy diet; providing therapies to improve function and exercise; and provide guidance as it relates to medication management. Our team works closely with the primary care physician to provide the highest quality,
compassionate care in the privacy of a patient’s home.
Our staff can provide a number of support services that patients with heart disease may need to improve their quality of life:
- Heart disease education
- Heart healthy diet education and meal planning
- Weight management strategies
- Long-term management skills
- Physical and occupational therapy to improve energy and function
- Medication strategies
- Community and health care resources
- Home health aides to provide physical care during illness
For more information, click or call (888) 886-1828.