Center for Dental Health
Summa Center for Dental Health is a full-service outpatient dental facility equipped with advanced technology, 12 exam rooms and seven dentists to provide high-quality, compassionate care. Services provided include:
- Same-day/next-day appointments
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Invisalign clear braces
- Implant dentistry
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Professional cleanings
- Children’s dentistry
- Oral surgery
- Periodontal/gum treatment
Benefits of the Summa Center for Dental Health include:
- Affordable, competitive fees for all dental procedures.
- Prompt, professional care.
- On-call dentist available for emergency care consultations.
- Convenient location on the Summa Akron City Hospital campus.
- Private insurance plans accepted.
Summa Center for Dental Health accepts Summa employees’ Aetna insurance plan, most private insurances and government-funded dental plans.
Summa Akron City Hospital
75 Arch St., Suite 303
Akron, OH 44304
Schedule an Appointment:
Same-day/next-day appointments are available.
Call (330) 375-6262 to schedule an appointment.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.