The Medina Surgery Center is a worldclass, multi-specialty setting for outpatient surgical services. The 11,000 square foot facility includes three full-size operating rooms equipped with surgeon-selected instrumentation to ensure the highest quality and best possible patient results. Outpatient surgical procedures are performed daily.
Surgical treatment available at the Summa Health Center at Lake Medina comprises the following specialties:
- General surgery
- Gall bladder, Hernia, Port Placement, Vasetomy, view more>
- Cataract Removal, Glaucoma, Laser Treatment, view more>
- Hysterectomy, Laparoscopy, Tubal Ligation, view more>
- Hand, Foot, Ankle, Joint, Spine, Shoulder, view more>
- Breast Reductions and Reconstruction, Carpal Tunnel, Eye Lift and more.
- Foot surgery, Bunions, Heel Spurs, Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, Shock Wave Therapy
- Pain management
- Epidural, Caudal and Joint Injections, Back/Lumbar, Radio Frequency Ablations