Our Philosophies and Commitments
Last year, Summa Physicians Inc. providers delivered care at more than 1.5 million visits throughout their 100 locations across Summit, Medina, Portage, Stark and Wayne counties. From primary care to behavioral health, cardiology, oncology, surgery and more, our physicians work together to provide the expertise and accessibility necessary to deliver the coordinated care patients need, when and where they need it most.
Patients of Summa Physicians Inc. physicians receive the highest quality, compassionate care from board-certified providers who undergo intensive training and are held to the highest standards of clinical excellence. In addition, many SPI physicians are fellowship trained in sub-specialty areas to ensure patients receive expert care for complex conditions such as chronic diseases, orthopaedic cancer, gynecological cancer and sexual health disorders.
At Summa Physicians Inc., we promise to:
- Provide our patients with easy access to our vast, integrated network of skilled physicians connected through electronic medical records and representing more than 30 specialties.
- Offer a team-based, multi-disciplinary approach that leverages Summa Health System’s network of resources — including seven hospitals, 23 community health centers and a health plan — to preserve and enhance the health and well-being of our patients.
- Deliver convenient, equitable and timely care to all patients, regardless of insurance status, socioeconomic level, ethnicity or location.
- Put the safety of our patients first in all processes of care, from ensuring open, two-way communication between providers and patients to building safety measures into all clinical activities.
- Hold the patient’s satisfaction in the highest regard and work diligently to activate patients in the care of themselves and their loved ones.