Awards and Recognitions
The awards and recognitions received by Summa Health System reflect our commitment to our mission to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to our patients and members and to contribute to a healthier community.
We strive to achieve this mission by providing superior, multi-specialty patient care,
medical research and continuing medical education. In doing so, Summa Health System ranks as one of the best healthcare providers in the region.
Across the clinical enterprise, Summa Health System has been recognized in several disciplines, including cardiovascular, emergency, oncology, stroke and nursing by prestigious organizations such as:
- The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- American College of Surgeons
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Premier Healthcare Alliance
- The Joint Commission*
*Summa Western Reserve Hospital is accredited by the American Osteopathic Organization