Akron, Ohio-based Summa Health System seeks a board certified/board eligible dermatologist to join an established and well-organized practice of three dermatology providers. Summa is nationally renowned and consistently recognized for excellence in patient care and exceptional approaches to healthcare delivery.
Summa Health System is an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System that encompasses:
- Seven owned, affiliated, and joint venture hospitals
- A regional network of over 1,200 physicians
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
- 10,000 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals
The selected candidate will join Summa Physicians Inc. (SPI) — a multi-specialty group of nearly 300 physicians employed by and aligned with Summa Health System. The physician will practice at a modern, community-based health center that provides easy, on-site access to imaging and laboratory services. This growing practice utilizes electronic medical records and provides the latest advancements in treatment of dermatological conditions.
This position offers opportunities for:
- Competitive compensation with bonus incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership within a busy practice of four providers and specialized support staff with shared call and exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education. Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience.
- Research and innovation through collaborative efforts with local universities and Austen BioInnovation Institute of Akron
Requirements include state of Ohio licensure (or ability to obtain licensure) and board certification/board eligibility in dermatology.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact a physician recruiter directly at (234) 312-6021 or e-mail email@example.com
About Summa Health System
Summa Health System is an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System that provides coordinated, value-based care across the continuum for the people and populations we serve. By integrating the resources of seven owned, affiliated and joint venture hospitals; a regional network of ambulatory centers; a network of more than 1,200 physicians; a foundation; robust research and innovation endeavors and over 10,000 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals, Summa is well positioned for success in the rapidly changing healthcare industry.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.