Akron, Ohio-based Summa Health System seeks a board-certified OB/GYN to join the maternal fetal medicine program at Summa Akron City Hospital. Summa Akron City Hospital is one of few Level III perinatal centers for high-risk pregnancies in the region and has an on-site NICU nursery.
Summa Health System is an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System that encompasses:
- Seven owned, affiliated and joint venture hospitals
- A regional network of more than 1,200 physicians
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
- 10,000 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals
Summa seeks a maternal fetal medicine specialist to join its established team of physicians. The selected candidates will become members of Summa Physicians Inc. (SPI), a multi-specialty group of nearly 300 physicians employed by Summa Health System.
The position offers opportunities for:
- Competitive compensation with incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Partnership within an established team of women’s health providers allowing for shared call and exceptional work-life balance.
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education. Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience.
- Research and innovation through the Summa Center for Women’s Health Research and collaborations with local universities and Austen BioInnovation Institute of Akron.
Requirements for the specialist positions include state of Ohio licensure and board certification in obstetrics/gynecology and maternal fetal medicine.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact a physician recruiter directly at (234) 312-6021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Summa Health System
Summa Health System is an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System that provides coordinated, value-based care across the continuum for the people and populations we serve. By integrating the resources of seven owned, affiliated and joint venture hospitals; a regional network of ambulatory centers; a network of more than 1,200 physicians; a foundation; robust research and innovation endeavors and over 10,000 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals, Summa is well positioned for success in the rapidly changing healthcare industry.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.