Akron, Ohio-based Summa Health System is seeking board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physicians to become members of Summa Physicians Inc., a multi-specialty group practice of more than 300 physicians dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care in communities throughout Summit, Stark, Wayne, Medina and Portage counties. Summa Physicians Inc. offer physicians a personalized medical practice with the support of comprehensive practice management services.
Opportunities exist in the following locations:
Summa Physicians Inc. offers Internal Medicine physicians:
- A predictable and stable compensation plan as well as bonus compensation
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Flexibility for part-time positions
- Outpatient only practice options
- Active involvement in medical student and resident education
- Academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University available and commensurate with experience
- Participation in NewHealth Collaborative, a physician-led accountable care organization (ACO), and development of patient-centered medical homes
Requirements include state of Ohio medical licensure and board eligibility/board certification in Internal Medicine.
About Summa Health System
Summa Health System is one of the largest integrated healthcare delivery systems in Ohio and is one of only two health systems in northeast Ohio accredited by the American College of Radiation. Encompassing a network of hospitals, community health centers, a health plan, a physician-hospital organization, a multi-specialty physician organization, research and multiple foundations, Summa is nationally renowned for excellence in patient care and for exceptional approaches to healthcare delivery. Summa's clinical services are consistently recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Magnet status), U.S. News and World Report, Thomson Reuters and The Leapfrog Group. Summa also is a founding partner of the Austen BioInnovation Institute in Akron.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact a physician recruiter directly at (234) 312-6021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.