Summa Health is seeking an outstanding Psychiatrist for a position in Akron, OH
- Flexibility to design desirable practice while enjoying the benefits of an employed model
- Recruiting for growth to meet community need
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Call will be 1:12 on weekends with addition of new physician
The selected candidate will join a well-established team of 40 clinicians that include psychiatrists, psychologists, advance practice nurses, licensed independent social workers and addiction medicine physicians. Our interest is in matching candidate needs/talents with varied treatment venues.
About Summa Health System
- Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, Summa Health is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state.
- Formed in 1989 with the merger of Akron City and St. Thomas hospitals, this nonprofit system now encompassed a network of hospitals, community-based centers, a health plan, a multi-specialty group practice, an entrepreneurial entity, research and medical education and a foundation.
- Serves more than 1,000,000 patients each year in comprehensive acute, critical, emergency, outpatient and long-term/home-care settings and represents more than 1,600 licensed inpatient beds
To learn more about this opportunity, contact the physician recruitment department directly at 234-312-6286 or email email@example.com