Otolaryngologist Opportunity – Northeast Ohio
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio — Western Reserve Hospital, in collaboration with Summa Health System, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Otolaryngologist to join its medical staff. Western Reserve is the region’s only “Proudly Physician-Owned” hospital. Both Western Reserve Hospital and Summa Health System are consistently recognized for excellence in patient care and exceptional approaches to healthcare delivery.
The selected candidate will become a member of a multi-specialty group and join a well-established team of physicians who practice in a state-of-the-art facility and work closely with a network of more than 150 primary care providers.
This position offers opportunities for:
- A predictable and stable compensation plan with bonus incentive.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Shared call, affording exceptional work-life balance.
- Academic appointment at affiliated universities available and commensurate with experience.
- Active involvement in training ENT residents.
Requirements include state of Ohio medical licensure and board certification or eligibility in Otolaryngology.
Western Reserve Hospital is a proudly physician-owned, for-profit hospital that offers:
- A commitment to providing 100 percent patient-centered care.
- A 24/7 Emergency Department.
- A network of more than 400 physicians.
- Employment of more than 800 staff members and healthcare professionals.
Summa Health System is an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System that encompasses:
- Six owned, affiliated and joint venture hospitals.
- A regional network of ambulatory centers.
- A network of more than 1,200 physicians.
- A foundation.
- Robust research and innovation endeavors.
- 9,500 employees, nurses and healthcare professionals.
Northeast Ohio is a wonderful region that offers incredible opportunities for all walks of life. The area is home to nationally-renowned educational and world-class medical facilities, regional and national centers for the arts, the latest and greatest entertainment and professional sports in nearly all professional leagues. The diverse wildlife and scenery make it a joy to visit the abundant array of parks and lakes in all four of Ohio’s unique, distinctive seasons. Residents in Northeast Ohio have access to affordable housing, easily accessible roads and transportation services and an unparalleled quality of life at a cost-of-living well below that of other major metropolitan areas across the country.
For additional information, visit our websites at www.westernreservehospital.org and www.summahealth.org or to apply, contact a physician recruiter directly at (234) 312-6045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled and Smoke/Drug free workplace.