Meet the Team
Kimberly Resnick Anderson
Director, Summa Center for Sexual Health
- AASECT-Certified Diplomate of Sex Therapy
- Post-graduate fellowship in Clinical Sexuality, Center for Marital and Sexual Health
- Master of Science in Social Administration, Case Western Reserve University
- Clinical Instructor of Psychiatry, Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
- Clinical Instructor of Sexual Medicine to OB/GYN, Urology, Family Medicine, and Psychiatry residency programs at Summa Health System
- Lectures and presents research at major national and international sexual health conferences
- Consultant and featured expert on TLC/Discovery Health’s Strange Sex series
Dean Fazekas, LISW
Sexual Offender Program Coordinator
- Licensed Independent Social Worker with supervisor endorsement
- Trained in the Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest™
- Adjunct faculty member for human sexuality at Case Western Reserve University’s Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Member of the Ohio chapter of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, and became president
- Masters of Social Science Administration, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University
- Human and Behavioral Sciences, Borromeo College of Ohio
Lara Burrows, MD, MSc
Director of The Vulvar and Vaginal Disorders Center and Medical Director, The Center for Sexual Health
Dr. Lara J. Burrows holds an undergraduate degree in psychology from New York University; research that she performed as an undergraduate was featured prominently in Malcolm Gladwell's best-selling book Blink. She graduated from the Dartmouth Medical School and then completed her Ob/Gyn residency at the John Hopkins Hospital.
She continued her post-graduate training at NYU and the University of Pittsburgh where she completed a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. She simultaneously obtained a Master's in Clinical Research Design and Statistical Analysis. Dr. Burrows is an elected member of the International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disorders and a member of the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health.
Dr. Burrows is the author of more than 40 peer-reviewed articles and abstracts and is regarded as an expert in the evaluation and treatment in female sexual pain and vulvar diseases. She is the senior associate editor for the textbook Female Sexual Pain Disorders: Evaluation and Management and co-authored the book 101 Questions about Vulvar Disease. She is one of a few physician’s in the country selected to participate in the National Vulvodynia Association’s treatment registry.
To schedule an appointment, call (800) 237-8662, ext. 234.