Caregiver Guides & Resources
We know it can be tough to manage daily life while serving as a caregiver. Summa Health System offers a booklet called< "A Resource for Caregivers and Their Loved Ones," which provides useful information to caregivers. To learn more about our caregiver services, visit our Caregiver page.
Topics covered in "A Resource for Caregivers and Their Loved Ones" include:
- Where to go for help making decisions about elder care
- Benefits of choosing Summa Health System Senior Services for care decisions
- Condition-specific information about:
- Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory loss
- Anxiety and depression
- Falls and balance problems
- Heart failure
- Palliative care and hospice services
- Pain management
- Sleep apnea
- A list of resources and services available within the community
- Advice on care options, including: adult day services, assisted living, home care and house call programs
Get copies of A Resource for Caregivers and Their Loved Ones to distribute to patients and caregivers today by calling (888) 720-5318.