Bachelor of Science in Physical Education w/ concentration in Athletic Training from Kent State University
I have been in the profession since 2001.
I have been at Summa since 2002.
- Athletic Trainer for Springfield High School
- Assisted in providing medical coverage for the LeBron James King for Kids Bike-a-thon 2005
- Assisted in providing medical coverage for the LeBron James King of the Courts 2005
- Helped to develop the Summa Center for Sports Health ACL/Knee Injury Prevention Program
Athletic Training Awards/Honors:
Kent State University Alumni Scholarship Spring 2001
- Summa Center for Sports Health Symposium Committee
- Summa Center for Sports Health Network Committee
- Summa Center for Sports Health Newsletter Committee Chair
Why did you choose this as your career path?
I enjoy rehabilitation and sports, so I found something that had both.