Kacey Yates Gable
Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training from Mount Union College
Master of Science in Athletic Training from California University of Pennsylvania
I have been in the profession since 2001.
I have been at Summa since 2009.
- Head AT for Port Huron High School, Port Huron, MI
- AT for Port Huron Beacons, Minor League Professional Hockey
- Assistant AT for John Carroll University, University Heights, OH
- Co-Athletic Trainer for Medina High School, Medina, OH
- NATA, GLATA, OATA member
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor
- National Amateur Wrestler Association Skinfold Assessor
Why did you choose this as your career path?
I have enjoyed watching athletics my entire life and have a passion for assisting athletes prepare to be the best and return when they have set backs.
Your most memorable experience as an ATC?
Being a part of the sports medicine team for the Mount Union Purple Raiders in 2000 for their record winning streak and National Championship