Bachelor of Science from the University of Akron
Master of Sports Science from United States Sports Academy
I have been in the profession since 1994.
I have been at Summa since the merger in 2008.
- Head Athletic Trainer at Wooster Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center 1994-2003
- Head Athletic Trainer at Hillsdale High School 1993-1998
- Head Athletic Trainer at Smithville High School 1998-2003
- PRN ATC for Wooster High School 1993-2003
- Currently PRN ATC for Barberton Citizens Hospital and College of Wooster
- NATA 1990-2003
- OATA 1993-2003
Why did you choose this as your career path?
I learned to tape in High School and was the “athletic trainer” before we had a professional. I enjoyed helping my classmates and making a difference in their lives. I had a real interest in orthopaedics and sports and found the clinical aspect and athletics to be a nice combination.