Fees and Registration
Fees & Registration:
|Type of Attendee
Personal trainers and CSCS
|| Summa and Kent State University Employees
|| PT, OT, AT, high school students
|| Friday or Saturday only
• Registration begins January 2, 2013. If payment in full is not received before February 10, 2013, there will be a $25 processing charge for registrations received between February 12 and February 21.
• No registrations will be accepted at the door.
To register online
• Fill out the online form.
To register via phone
• Call (330) 379-9229 or (800) 237-8662
To register via mail
• Download and print the registration form (PDF).
• Fill out the entire form and include a check for payment or call (800) 237‐8662 to use a credit card.
• Mail the form and payment to:
Summa Health System
ATTN: Summa Connections – Sports Health Symposium
444 N. Main St.
Akron, OH 44310
LOST OR REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATES:
There will be a $25 charge for any lost or replacement certificates. Certificates will be distributed at the end of each day.
Once a registration has been processed, cancellation notices must be provided in writing from participants. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after February 10 (including weather related). Cancellations occurring before February 10 will receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee. For registrations held with a credit card pending receipt of a company check, if the company check has not been received prior to cancellation, your credit card will be charged accordingly. Summa Health System reserves the right to cancel any symposium and participants will receive a full refund.