- Bachelors of Science in Sports Medicine w/concentration in AT from Mt. Union College
- Masters of Education in Exercise Science from Cleveland State University
I have been in the profession since 1998.
- Basic Life Support instructor through the American Heart Association
- Presented at numerous Pupil Activity Validation Classes for coaches
- Presented at various symposiums and student aid workshops
- Guideline Committee at Cleveland Clinic
- Soccer ACL Prevention Committee at Cleveland Clinic
- Summa Center for Sports Health Symposium Committee
- Summa Center for Sports Health Newsletter Committee
Why did you choose this as your career path?
I played soccer and basketball and planned to play soccer in college. The athletic training profession sounded like a career that I would enjoy.