Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology from Ohio State University (1984)
Master of Sports Science from United States Sports Academy (1986)
I have been in the profession since 1990.
I have been at Summa since September 1986.
- Revere High School Athletic Trainer
- Provided medical coverage for AAU Junior Olympic Games in Cleveland, 1999
- Provided medical coverage for the Word Triathlon Championships in Cleveland, 1997
- Volunteered at the San Diego Olympic Training Center in July of 2001 for 2 weeks
- Assist in providing medical coverage for the Akron Marathon, 2004 - present
- Assisted in providing medical coverage for the LeBron James King gor Kids Bike-a-thon, 2005
- Assist in providing medical coverage for the LeBron James King of the Courts, 2005 - present
- OATA Annual Meeting Educational Co-Chair, May 2008
- OATA Newsletter Representative, NE District, Late ‘90’s
- OATA NE District Leadership Committee, Mid ‘90s
- OATA State Meeting Social Chair, Early ‘00s
- Summa Sports Health Athletic Training Month Committee Chair
- OATA Annual Symposium Local Chair, 2008
Why did you choose this as your career path?
Mostly guidance from my father