10th Annual Sports Health Symposium
A multi-disciplinary approach allowing for not only surgical and non-surgical physicians to discuss issues, but also athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other members of the sports medicine team.
The symposium will include:
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Free parking (Summa employees, affiliates and partners are not included)
REGISTER: Early registration begins January 5, 2015.
Click for fee information.
Panel discussions and open forums:
- Evidence-Based Medicine Presentations -- two CEUs through the BOC
- Ethics Presentation -- to meet the Ohio OTPTAT Board requirements
- Patellofemoral, foot, peroneal tendon and high ankle sprain algorithms
- Surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Rehabilitation and functional return to participation
- Sports Medicine Through the Years
- Tendinopathy and use of Fluroquinolones
View the agenda.
Read more about the presenters.
- Friday, February 27, 2015, 2014 from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summa Akron City Hospital
Professional Center South, Raymond C. Firestone Auditorium
55 Arch Street, Akron, OH 44304
William Moats Lecture sponsor:
Silver Level Sponsors:
Sprenger Health Care Systems