9th Annual Sports Health Symposium
A multi-disciplinary approach allowing for not only surgical and non-surgical physicians to discuss issues, but also athletic trainers, physical therapists, and other members of the sports medicine team.
The symposium will include:
- Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Free parking (Summa employees are not included)
Panel discussions and open forums:
- Rotator cuff and ACL algorithms
- Surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Accelerated and non-accelerated rehabilitation approaches
- Functional testing and return to participation
- The medical implications of the latest trends in exercise (P90X, Insanity)
- Functional lifting for all ages
- Improving communication among healthcare providers
- Case Study: Patellar Cartilage avulsion
- Panel discussions
- Patellar dislocations: surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Friday, February 28, 2014 from 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 from 8 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Summa Akron City Hospital
Professional Center South, Raymond C. Firestone Auditorium
55 Arch Street, Akron, OH 44304
William Moats Lecture sponsor
Silver Level Exhibitor