Our 10th Annual Sports Health Symposium takes a multi-disciplinary approach. This allows surgical and non-surgical physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists and other members of the sports medicine team to come together and discuss current issues. We invite you to attend this educational opportunity.
The symposium will include:
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Free parking (Summa employees, affiliates and partners are not included)
Click for fee and registration information.
Panel discussions and open forums:
- Evidence-Based Medicine Presentations -- two CEUs through the BOC
- Ethics Presentation -- to meet the Ohio OTPTAT Board requirements
- Patellofemoral, foot, peroneal tendon and high ankle sprain algorithms
- Surgical and non-surgical approaches
- Rehabilitation and functional return to participation
- Sports Medicine Through the Years
- Tendinopathy and use of Fluroquinolones
View the agenda.
Read more about the presenters.
- Friday, February 27, 2015, 2014 from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summa Akron City Hospital
Professional Center South, Raymond C. Firestone Auditorium
55 Arch Street, Akron, OH 44304
William Moats Lecture sponsor:
Silver Level Sponsors:
Sprenger Health Care Systems