Our 11th Annual Sports Health Symposium takes a multi-disciplinary approach. This allows surgical and non-surgical physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists and other members of the sports medicine team to come together and discuss current issues. We invite you to attend this educational opportunity.
The symposium will include:
- 2.0 Evidence-Based Practice CEU’s for ATs
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Free parking (Summa employees, affiliates and partners are not included)
Early registration begins January 4, 2016
Click here for fee and registration information.
Panel discussions and open forums:
- Evidence Based Medicine Presentations – 2 EBP CEU pending for ATs.
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament: Injury through Return to Play
- Differential diagnoses of shoulder, strengthening & conditioning
- Drug Intervention in Sports Medicine
- Other Hot Topics in Sports Medicine
View the agenda.
Read more about the presenters.
- Friday, February 26, 2016, from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27, 2016 from 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summa Akron City Hospital
Professional Center South, Raymond C. Firestone Auditorium
55 Arch Street, Akron, OH 44304