- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland Ireland Cancer C
- Gynecology / Obstetrics / Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer)
- Radiation Oncology
Dr. Charles Kunos was raised in the Akron area and undertook medical and doctoral studies at Case Western Reserve University. Before joining Summa, Dr. Kunos developed novel radiation-drug clinical trials and stereotactic radiosurgery for women with gynecologic cancers. He is an active triathlete and enjoys traveling with his wife and daughter.
- dNTP Supply Gene Expression Patterns after P53 Loss.
Radivoyevitch T, Saunthararajah Y, Pink J, Ferris G, Lent I, Jackson M, Junk D, Kunos CA.
Cancers (Basel). 2012 Nov 20;4(4):1212-1224.
- Elevated ribonucleotide reductase levels associate with suppressed radiochemotherapy response in human cervical cancers.
Kunos CA, Radivoyevitch T, Kresak A, Dawson D, Jacobberger J, Yang B, Abdul-Karim FW.
Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2012 Nov;22(9):1463-9. doi: 10.1097/IGC.0b013e318270577f.
- Hematological toxicity after robotic stereotactic body radiosurgery for treatment of metastatic gynecologic malignancies.
Kunos CA, Debernardo R, Radivoyevitch T, Fabien J, Dobbins DC, Zhang Y, Brindle J.
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Sep 1;84(1):e35-41. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2012.02.027. Epub 2012 Apr 28.
- Phase II Clinical Trial of Robotic Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery for Metastatic Gynecologic Malignancies.
Kunos CA, Brindle J, Waggoner S, Zanotti K, Resnick K, Fusco N, Adams R, Debernardo R.
Front Oncol. 2012;2:181. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2012.00181. Epub 2012 Dec 5.
- Therapeutic Mechanisms of Treatment in Cervical and Vaginal Cancer.
Oncol Hematol Rev. 2012 Spring;8(1):55-60.
- Management of 3-aminopyridine-2-carboxaldehyde thiosemicarbazone-induced methemoglobinemia.
Kunos CA, Radivoyevitch T, Ingalls ST, Hoppel CL.
Future Oncol. 2012 Feb;8(2):145-50. doi: 10.2217/fon.11.147. Review.
- Helical tomotherapy versus conventional radiation to deliver abdominopelvic radiation.
Choe J, Kulasekere R, Oddo D, Anthony S, Shin T, Murray M, Kunos CA.
Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2012 Feb;11(1):49-56.
- On model ensemble analyses of nonmonotonic data.
Radivoyevitch T, Kunos CA.
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids. 2012;31(2):147-56. doi: 10.1080/15257770.2011.644370.
- Robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology.
Debernardo R, Starks D, Barker N, Armstrong A, Kunos CA.
Obstet Gynecol Int. 2011;2011:139867. doi: 10.1155/2011/139867. Epub 2011 Nov 16.
To view additional research and publications by Dr. Kunos, click here.