Summa Health Center at Wadsworth-Rittman:
A new generation of health care
As we enter into a new era of healthcare, the way patients choose to access care is changing.
The healthcare system of tomorrow isn't about a place where you go to get care just when you're sick. It's about having access to the services you need to keep you healthy. Summa Health System recognizes this vision and is committed to taking a leadership role in developing the healthcare model of the future.
As part of that new model, Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital has become Summa Health Center at Wadsworth-Rittman, a new integrated medical campus that provides the following services:
- A free-standing Emergency Department (ED) with an observation unit
- Ambulatory surgery
- Cardiology with non-invasive testing and cardiopulmonary rehab
- Expanded primary care offices with embedded behavioral health specialists
- Laboratory services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Sports medicine
- Summa Center for Senior Health
- X-ray, CT, ultrasound and women's imaging
If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions
page or contact us.