The Molecular Pathology Research Laboratory’s mission is to improve patient care and medical education by:
- Providing a modern facility to bridge the gap between basic pathology-related research and clinical, diagnostic assays.
- Providing research training and opportunities for our department’s resident and attending staff.
- Providing molecular-, immunology-, microbiology- and pathology-related scientific and technical expertise to the Summa Community.
Areas of Interest
- Stress and the Immune Response
- Molecular Epidemiology
- Clinical assay validation