Summa Health System has more than 400 IRB-approved clinical research studies being conducted. Information for some of our trials may be found at Clinicaltrials.gov
Our faculty are honored to be conference speakers for the Foundation for Women's Cancer Survivors Courses. For more information click here: FREE Cancer Survivors Courses!
PRACTICUM, INTERNSHIPS, THESIS, DISSERTATION, AND MEDICAL STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
Summa Center for Women's Health Research accepts students currently completing a bachelor, master, doctoral (including M.D., D.O., and Ph.D.) program for internships, practicum, and medical rotations (clerkship) for research.
Summa Center for Women's Health Research also accepts volunteer students wishing to gain experience to the field of clinical research.
Steps to obtaining an internship, practicum, and/or volunteer experience:
- Send an email indicating your interest with:
- Contact Info
- Complete an Interview
- After the email is sent, an interview time will be determined
- If you are accepted, you will need to complete the health screening and background check from Summa Health System.
- This process can take between 4-8 weeks
- After the above are completed, we will set up a work schedule for you.
- For more information on the above, please contact Alicia Santee 330-375-6119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to obtaining a medical rotation (clerkship) for research:
- Send an email to Dr. Johnson, Summa Health System OBGYN Clerkship Director at email@example.com indicating your interest with:
- Contact Info
All interested students must complete CITI training prior to starting any experience or rotation.