Home Infusion - Intravenous IV
Summa’s Home Infusion is committed to providing the highest quality, compassionate home care assistance to our patients in their home. Studies show that there is no place like home when recuperating from an illness or injury. Sometimes just having the loving attention of family members is enough to help speed recovery. But it is the relief and security of being at home and returning to your everyday lifestyle that is often instrumental in feeling better. Our home infusion services promote recovery in comfortable and familiar surroundings and offer a cost effective alternative to lengthy hospital stays.
Our specially trained nurses and pharmacists are passionate about individualized care and helping your patients get the most benefit from their therapy. To get started, call us at (888) 865-9225.
Members of Summa’s Home Infusion and HomeCare staff are trained professionals with caring and compassionate hearts. Helping you feel better is their priority. Our staff provides flexible and convenient schedules. They monitor services provided to you and make adjustments as your recuperative needs change.
- IV Technicians
- Registered Nurses
- Delivery Personnel
- Customer Service
- Easy referral process
- Patient support 24/7
- Safety review
- Supply management
Full Range of Therapies
- Infusion pharmacy services for acute and chronic conditions at home or alternate site settings
- Collaborative hospital discharge planning
- Clinical consulting and therapeutic monitoring of drug therapies when appropriate including: drug interactions, laboratory reports, & pharmacokinetics
- Home injection therapies
- Home infusion therapies
- Glycemic pumps and supplies
- Enteral nutrition therapies
- Respiratory therapies
- Instruction and assistance when using supplies and equipment when appropriate
Summa’s Home Infusion staff will work together with you and your insurance company to obtain the best coverage possible for our services. Fees for Summa’s Home Infusion services may be covered in part or in full by:
- Most major medical insurance plans
- A health maintenance organization (HMO)
Home infusion therapy may be the alternative that will send you or your loved one on the road to better health.
For more information:
New home care patients: Contact us at (888) 865-9225 or request a personal phone consultation.
Existing home care patients: Call (888) 926-3268.