Summa Health System’s mission is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care to our patients and to contribute to a healthier community.
Some of the surgical services we provide include:
- Bariatric surgery (weight management)
- Cardiovascular (heart and circulatory)
- Colorectal surgery (colon and rectum)
- General surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery (liver/kidneys)
- Neurosurgery (brain and nervous system)
- Oncological surgery (cancer treatment)
- Orthopaedic surgery (bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments)
- Pancreatic surgery (pancreas)
- Trauma surgery (accidents/injuries)
- Urological surgery (urinary system)
- Women’s health
More importantly, at Summa Health System, our dedicated team of physicians and clinical specialists are committed to providing the highest quality, personalized care to our patients during every step of the process – from initial consultation and diagnosis to surgery and recovery.
So what does that commitment to quality mean to you, as a patient?
It means our physicians, nurses and clinical staff will:
- Clearly explain your treatment options to help you make an informed decision
- Get to know you – not just your health condition
- Provide high quality, personalized care throughout your surgery and recovery
It is just another part of our commitment to help you get better. That’s more than health care. That’s smartcare.