Dermatologist Opportunity – Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Dermatologist to join our team. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Unrestricted Ohio License and DEA or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care, that is patient centered within a team based setting
- Full time availability – Monday-Friday schedule to allow for exceptional work/life balance
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Capable to see patients of all ages covering the full spectrum of general dermatology
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- 1 Dermatologist currently on staff
- Full support staff including APP’s, MA’s, manager, billing, clerical, etc.
- Thriving, busy practice allowing new physician to hit the ground running
- Excellent work life balance, no weekends, no call and flex scheduling available
- Epic EMR is utilized
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa Health employees.