Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Ophthalmologists to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 400+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System. At Summa Health, we offer high quality vision and surgical care to meet the community’s needs. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive ophthalmologic care, but in an intimate and personalized setting. We are able to support Glaucoma, Cornea, and Retina subspecialties at this time.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Ophthalmology
• Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
• Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
• Ability to support Glaucoma, Cornea, and Retina subspecialties
• Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
• Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
• Monthly schedule includes 2 weeks of outpatient clinic, 1 week of daytime hospital consults/clinic add-ons, and 1 week of night and weekend call only
• Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
• Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
• Epic System’s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa Health employees.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact a physician recruiter directly at 234.312.6286 or email email@example.com.