Preparing for Your Stay
We recommend packing two bags: one for labor and delivery, and one for use after your baby is born. Please leave valuable items including cash and jewelry at home.
In your “labor and delivery” bag, include the following:
- Your health insurance card
- Two bed pillows
- Robe, slippers and socks
- Relaxation music
- Lip balm
- Snacks for your support person
- Tennis balls in a sock
- Books, magazines or other items to help you pass the time
- Focal point picture of object
Your “after baby is born” bag should include:
- Two to three nightgowns
- Going home clothes for you, including comfortable underwear, and for baby
- Toiletries for you and your support person
- Nursing bras
- Baby book
Please visit our maternity visitation guidelines page for more information.
Options to Request an Appointment
If your situation is an emergency, call 911.