Register to Attend a Weight Loss Surgery Seminar
Attend a seminar and meet Summa Health System’s expert staff of bariatric/weight loss surgeons.
- John Zografakis, M.D., FACS, Medical Director
- Adrian Dan, M.D., FACS, Associate Director
- Mark Pozsgay, D.O
All three surgeons are fellowship trained in advanced laparoscopic and bariatric/weight loss surgery and have performed more than 2,000 laparoscopic weight loss procedures with complication rates well below the national average. Read the stories our patients wrote about their experience and journey through Summa's weight loss program.
Summa's Bariatric Care Center staff will be on hand to answer your questions about our comprehensive program, which includes careful evaluation of each patient, a standardized approach to surgery and post operative care, long-term follow up and support, and the compassion and personalized attention that you deserve.
Due to limited seating, advance registration is required.
Call (330) 375-6590 today to reserve your seat or register online.
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2006, all patients are required to attend a Weight Loss Surgery seminar or view a taped version of the seminar prior to their initial evaluation.
Weight Loss Surgery Seminar Schedule
All seminars begin at 6:00 p.m. and are located in Professional Center South/ PODS unless otherwise noted.
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Thursday, December 11, 2014
A taped version of the Weight Loss Surgery seminar is offered one to two mornings per month. Reservations are required to attend. For more information call (330) 375-6590.
- a staff person is not available during the taped seminars for questions
- all questions should be written down and brought to your initial evaluation – paper and pencils are provided.
- South parking deck which can be accessed from Arch Street or Adams Street.
- If parked on level 2 of the garage, take the walkway into the medical building, then take the office building elevators to the basement. Follow the signs to the Pods
- If parked on any other level of the garage, take the parking deck elevators to the 2nd floor. Take the walkway to the South Medical Building. Then take the elevators in the medical office building down to the basement and follow the signs to the PODS.
- Driving Directions
Date of Birth