Register to Attend a Weight Loss Surgery Seminar
Attend a seminar and meet Summa Health System’s expert staff of bariatric/weight loss surgeons.
- John Zografakis, M.D., FACS, Medical Director
- Adrian Dan, M.D., FACS, Associate Director
- Mark Pozsgay, D.O
All three surgeons are fellowship trained in advanced laparoscopic and bariatric/weight loss surgery. They have performed more than 2,000 laparoscopic weight loss procedures with complication rates well below the national average.
Read patient success stories about their experience and journey through Summa's weight loss program.
Summa's Bariatric Care Center staff will be on hand to answer your questions about our comprehensive program, which includes careful evaluation of each patient, a standardized approach to surgery and post operative care, long-term follow up and support, and the compassion and personalized attention that you deserve.
Due to limited seating, advance registration is required. If you are NOT a current patient of the Summa Bariatric Care Center, reserve your seat by registering online or calling (888) 680-1341.
NOTE: All patients are required to attend a Weight Loss Surgery seminar or view a taped version of the seminar prior to their initial evaluation.
Weight Loss Surgery Seminar Schedule
All seminars begin at 6:00 p.m. and are located in Directions to Summa's Seminars in Akron, Ohio Professional Center South/ PODS unless otherwise noted.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015
- South Parking Deck: Access from Arch Street or Adams Street.
- If parking on Garage Level 2 of the garage, take the walkway into the medical building, then take the office building elevators to the basement. Follow the signs to the Pods.
- If parked on other levels of the garage, take the parking deck elevators to the 2nd floor, then take the walkway to the South Medical Building. Take the elevators in the medical office building down to the basement and follow the signs to the PODS.
- Driving Directions