Otolaryngology – Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible ENT Physician to join our team of 4 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20 health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to work in Akron and surrounding communities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, population health driven environment
- Employed position with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- General adult ENT, head/neck surgery possible but not required
- Opportunity to perform face/mouth microsurgery, however, not required
- Large, stable established group of providers with ACO and sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- Opportunity for academic appointment with NEOMED
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available
- Epic EMR system
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
COVID-19 vaccine required for all Summa Health employees.