- Groundbreaking event for new patient tower on Akron Campus
- New tower foundation started and tower crane installed
- Framing of second level (labor and delivery)
- Concrete pour of fourth floor complete, framing begins for fifth floor (first inpatient unit)
- Employee topping out celebration
- Tower crane removed, windows on the lower levels installed
- Pedestrian bridge to Adolph parking deck and surgery expansion over loading dock in progress
- Windows 95% complete on south face
- West face fully enclosed, pedestrian bridge shell at 90%, surgery expansion at 90%
- Dri Design metal paneling 50% complete pedestrian bridge roof in progress. Surgery expansion roof in progress.
- Dri Design metal paneling 85% completed on upper floors.
- 305 different items for the new tower have been delivered to the Summa Warehouse in preparation for the tower's opening in May.
- Wireless installation complete from basement through fourth floor.
- 365 items, including nine brand new “crash carts,” are now in the Summa Health Warehouse in preparation for delivery to the new tower soon.
Options to Request an Appointment
If your situation is an emergency, call 911.