Meet Our Team
Summa Health Interventional Radiology offers advanced diagnosis and treatment options for patients.
Our team of interventional radiologists works closely with your surgeon to treat your condition.
Services provided include:
- Ablations. Bone (osteoid osteoma), kidney, liver and lung.
- Arterial interventions
- Biliary drainage/stenting
- Gonadal vein embolization
- Medi-port placement
- Pleur-X catheters
- Spinal intervention:
- Selected nerve root injection
- Facet blocks
- Stroke intervention
- Carotid stents
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)
- CT/US guide biopsies
- Venous intervention
- DVT thrombolysis
- IVC filters
- Hemodialysis access & maintenance
- Women’s Health
- Uterine artery embolization
- Fallopian tube recanalization
The Interventional Radiology team includes:
- Joe M. Holcomb, M.D.
- Malay K. Mody, M.D.
- Kevin Pan, M.D.
- David I. Rosenblum, D.O.
- Yun Rob Sheu, M.D.
- J Andrew Spain, M.D.
- William K. Taylor, M.D.
- Jeffrey A. Weil, M.D.
For more information, contact Summa Health Interventional Radiology:
- General information, Sheri Kollar RN, Nurse Coordinator at 330.375.7814
- To schedule an appointment, please call Central Scheduling at 330.996.8881
Options to Request an Appointment
If your situation is an emergency, call 911.