Skip to main content.

Please send all requests to the Office of Medical Education at Below you will find some of the most common requests and the process you will need to follow in order for the office to fulfill your request in a timely manner. If your request is not listed below, please email us. 

Common Requests for Graduates or Institutions and Other Individuals on Behalf of Graduates

Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)

  • Outdated forms will not be accepted by the U.S. Department of Education. Use the most up-to-date form, found here
  • Fill in your personal information and sign where noted. 
  • Submit the entire form to the Office of Medical Education through email. The office will fill in the system information and return the fully executed form via email. 

Verification of Training

Please note: Our office can only verify medical residency, fellowship, or dental residency.

  • Submit via email a current (within the last year) release of information to the Office of Medical Education. 
  • Please include your name, credentials, and program name. The office will return your verification via email. 

Letter Stating Liability Coverage During Training 

  • Email the office with your name and program, and the office will verify your information and return your letter to you via email. 

Verification of Any Other Type of Training 

Verification of any type of other training outside of medical residency, fellowship, or dental residency cannot be performed by the Office of Medical Education. Listed are other resources you can reach out to if your training falls outside of a medical or dental residency. 


Options to Request an Appointment

If your situation is an emergency, call 911.