Waxing is a safe and gentle method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes hair from the root. Skin remains silky smooth for two to eight weeks.
Please be advised, waxing is not recommended for those using Retina-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy treatments or Steroids. If pregnant, have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis or any skin disorders, please consult your physician before waxing.
What to Expect?
- Hair should be about ¼ inch long at the time of your appointment. If you shave, please allow at least three weeks after shaving before scheduling a wax to ensure the hair is long enough for an effective wax. Facial hair may be shorter.
- Prior to a body wax appointment, please take a warm shower to open the pores. A gentle exfoliation process may also be used prior to your appointment to help smooth the skin and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Please do not use lotions, gels or oils the day of your appointment as they may interfere with hair removal.
- Sun exposure (including tanning beds) should be avoided for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Keep the freshly waxed area clean and free of lotions, gels, deodorant, and perfumes and avoid exfoliating for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat – including saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, sun bathing and intense heated exercise for one to two days after a wax as you’ll be more prone to burning during this time.
- Exfoliating (after the 24 hour period) is recommended to keep the skin smooth, soft, and free of bumps and ingrown hairs.
Services and Pricing
Eyebrow Wax and Shape$20 - 15 minutes
Lip$15 - 15 minutes
Full Face$40 - 30 minutes
Chin$15 - 15 minutes
Falling Waters Spa Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Closed on major holidays