Clinical Systems Access
When Summa Health System applicants become a credentialed physician/provider with Summa Health, they can receive access to our clinical information (computer) systems. These systems include:
- SummaLink – electronic health record including all physician documentation. It is an Epic application.
- Impax – the Radiology system
- 3M HIS – the Medical Records system
Remote access will also be established for the provider. This allows access to all the systems from home, office or any other location with a secure internet access site. High-speed internet access is recommended for optimal response time.
For inpatient access, training is required before SummaLink access will be given. Classes can be taken a week before credentialing. Classes are scheduled every Monday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- What is your specialty? (For example: medical, surgical, etc.)
- APPs: will you be working with a physician who admits or discharges patients form the hospital or Same Day Surgery?
- Physicians: Will you be admitting or discharing patients from the hospital or Same Day Surgery?
- Have used CarePATH or Epic as a provider at another facility?
- If you have used CarePATH or Epic as a provider at another facility, we also need to know:
- When did you start using Epic as a provider (month & year)?
- When did you most recently use Epic as a provider (month & year)?
Impax and 3M HIS Training
If you do not have access to the other clinical applications, Impax or 3M HIS, please reach out to the appropriate training contact below to schedule training:
If you have questions, please complete the contact us form or call the Summa Health Medical Staff office directly at 330.375.7672.