Thank you for your interest in Emergency Medicine Residency training at Summa Health!
- Application for residency must be submitted to the Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS
- Interviews are by invitation. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted. Invitations are sent out on a rolling basis.
- Interviews will be held from the end of October into early February.
- Match date is set by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- For more information regarding eligibility, consideration, and selection of applicants, please visit: Medical Education Eligibility and Selection
Reach out to Katie Gordon-Starrett - Program Coordinator for the Emergency Medicine Residency: firstname.lastname@example.org
Options to Request an Appointment
If your situation is an emergency, call 911.